There are amazing wonders around us that we often don’t pay attention to or know at all. Did you know that some meals when taken can avert some certain sicknesses and diseases that often lead to us seeking miracles to heal them?
BBB present to us amazing wonders of soybeans. This post features soybeans protection against diseases such as arthritis, Migraines Diabetes etc.
According to Wikipedia, Soybeans contains Cholesterol 0%,Pottasium 51%, Carbohydrate 10%, Dietry Fiber 36%, Protein 76%, Calcium 27% Vitamin C 10%, Iron 87%, Vitamin B-6 20%, Magnesium 70%.
SoyBeans has the benefits below :
- Anti Ageing properties: Soybeans reduces the visible signs of ageing like skin wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines, etc. As we age our body tends to lose estrogen, the vital hormone that maintains skin elasticity. The phytoestrogens in soybean helps to produce more estrogen in the body to reduce wrinkles and fine lines hence consistent intake could just be what will save us worries about old age.
- Vitamin E: Soybeans contains vitamin E which helps renew dead skin cells and also form new ones. This can help you look young and radiant. For fast result crush soybeans with little water and apply it on the face. Leave it on for 20 to 25 minutes to moisturize your skin.Try this three times a week for best results.
- Strengthens Nails: We are pretty sure these 3 posts will be the best for ladies, giggles. If you have brittle nails, soybeans can be the best thing for you. Include it in your regular diet for six months. This will help strengthen your nails and also add shine. Soybeans are also known to moisturize Skins.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Soy oil, like algae and oily fish, is loaded with omega 3 fatty acids. This protects the body from various cardiovascular diseases.
- Phytic Acid: SoyBeans has phytic acid that acts as an antioxidant. This combats many diseases such as cancer, diabetes, inflammation, tumor etc.
- Prevents Prostate Cancer: A research conducted at Seventh Day Adventist in California USA Proves that regular intake of soybeans reduced risk of prostrate cancer up to 70%. Soybeans is a rich source of phytoestrogen. This is a unique plant hormone that prevents testosterone production in men. This reduced testosterone levels helps to lower the risk of prostate cancer.
- Prevents Postmenopausal Syndromes: At menopause, the estrogen production in a woman’s body takes a nose dive. This sudden drop of estrogens can cause many health problems in postmenopausal women. They are at higher risks of disease related to the heart, diabetes, and obesity etc. This can also cause depression, mood swings, insomnia and various other psychological disorders. Regular intake of soybeans can prevent this syndrome.
- Boosts The Immune System: Soybeans’s high protein level makes it a good immune booster and fatigue fighter. Consuming Soybeans regularly makes one less vulnerable to diseases and sicknesses due to its immune boosting content.
- Strengthens tissues and organs : Soybeans helps in simulation of fat soluble vitamins, this helps strengthen the tissues and organs of the body.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Soybeans helps in the prevention of type 2 diabetes. It can reduce insulin resistance by increasing insulin receptors synthesis. However, this only occurs in the presence of other essential dietary supplements like good amount of polyunsaturated fat. Good level of soy intake can decrease the risk of type 2 diabetes and other chronic health problems.
- Prevention of arthritis : Due to the heavy presence of Omega-3 fatty acid, and folate. These essential nutrients are proven to prevent arthritis and other cardiovascular diseases. Clinical evidence suggests that EPA and DHA (eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid), the two omega–3 fatty acids found in fish oil help reduce risk factors for heart disease, including high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Prevention of Migraine: Magnesium contents in Soybeans have made the reduction of migraine another feat this amazing pulse does. Research has proven that low magnesium contents in the body increases the risk of headaches and migraines.